Σκοπός – Περιγραφή
Risk Management is increasingly being recognized as the key for achieving and driving sustainable organizational performance, regardless if the organization is active in the public sector or the private sector and industrial domains.
This Master’s Programme in Risk Management is designed around four year-long thematic units and a Master’s thesis, which capture the essential knowledge, and skills that are essential to a competent and contemporary Chief Risk Officer in any type of organization or enterprise. The Programme is designed to provide formal education contemporary Risk Management and its natural extensions to Crisis and Emergency Management to graduates.
On successful completion of the Master in Risk Management students will be able to:
– Understand the role of the Chief Risk Officer
– Understand the main issues concerning Organizational Analysis, Crisis Protocols and Procedures
– Understand the main issues concerning Continuity Planning and Preparedness Training
– Use Essential Qualitative and Quantitative Techniques
– Understand the main issues concerning Risk Identification, Risk Evaluation and Risk Treatment
– Understand the main issues concerning Risk Information Systems and Technologies
The program is likely to attract industry-sponsored applicants or even groups, i.e. from organizations that are in the process of developing or strengthening their own risk management functions. The tight focus of the program on all aspects of risk management but in a generic format makes it an ideal postgraduate course in Risk Management for candidates from all over the world to apply for the qualification.